Hornets vs Pacers Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prediction for NBA Play-In Tournament Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Hornets vs Pacers Game Info
NBA Play-In Tournament Game
Charlotte Hornets (33-39, 15-21 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (34-38, 13-23 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Hornets vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+120) | IND: (-142)
Spread: CHA: +2.5 (-106) | IND: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 229 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (44%) | IND: (56%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+25000) | IND: (+25000)
Hornets vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hornets vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 36-35-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in 39 of Charlotte's 72 games this season.
- Indiana is 32-40 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 45 of Indiana's 72 games this season.
- Charlotte lost to Washington, 115-110, in its most recent game on May 16, 2021.
- Indiana defeated Toronto, 125-113, in its most recent game on May 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.