NBA action on Wednesday includes the Charlotte Hornets playing the Atlanta Hawks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hornets vs Hawks Game Info
- Charlotte Hornets (34-35) vs. Atlanta Hawks (34-34)
- Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
Hornets vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHA: (-120) | ATL: (+102)
- Spread: CHA: -1.5 (-110) | ATL: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 238 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hornets vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Charlotte's record against the spread is 38-29-2.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hornets are 11-9 against the spread.
- This season, 35 of Charlotte's 69 games have hit the over.
- Atlanta's record against the spread is 29-40-0.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks are 8-16.
- There have been 38 Atlanta games (out of 68) that hit the over this season.
Hornets vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hornets win (57%)
Hornets vs Hawks Point Spread
The Hawks are at the Hornets, and underdogs by 1.5 points. Atlanta is -110 to cover the spread, and Charlotte is -110.
Hornets vs Hawks Over/Under
Hornets versus Hawks, on March 16, has an over/under of 238, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Hornets vs Hawks Moneyline
Atlanta is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while Charlotte is a -120 favorite at home.