Hornets vs Pelicans Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Hornets vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Charlotte Hornets (3-5, 2-3 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (4-4, 2-2 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Hornets vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+245) | NO: (-300)
Spread: CHA: +7.5 (-114) | NO: -7.5 (-106)
Total: 217.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (22%) | NO: (78%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+25000) | NO: (+12000)
Hornets vs Pelicans Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hornets vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Charlotte's last seven games.
- Charlotte is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of New Orleans' last 18 games.
Hornets vs Pelicans Stats
- Charlotte is averaging 106.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Charlotte is surrendering 110.0 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is averaging 106.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 105.1 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!