Henry Cejudo vs Dominick Cruz Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC 249
By Zach Brunner
Cejudo vs Cruz Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Bantamweight Championship Bout – Co-Main Event
Henry "The Messenger" Cejudo (15-2-0, 7 KOs) Dominick "The Dominator" Cruz (22-2-0, 7 KOs)
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the second-last fight on the PPV main card, which starts at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Cejudo vs Cruz Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Henry Cejudo: (-225)
- Dominick Cruz: (+186)
Method of Victory:
- Cejudo by KO/TKO: (+280)
- Cejudo by Points (+150)
- Cejudo by Submission (+1200)
- Draw (+5000)
- Cruz by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Cruz by Points: (+270)
- Cruz by Submission (+1600)
Cejudo vs Cruz Betting Trends
- Cejudo defeated Marlon Moraes, by knockout, in his most recent fight on June 8, 2019.
- Cruz lost to Cody Garbrandt, by decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 29, 2016.
- Cejudo lands an average of 3.82 and absorbs an average of 2.73 significant strikes per minute.
- Cruz lands an average of 3.53 and absorbs an average of 2.15 significant strikes per minute.
- Cejudo has a 44 percent significant striking accuracy and 65 percent significant striking defense rate.
- Cruz has a 31 percent significant striking accuracy and 74 percent significant striking defense rate.
- Cejudo averages 2.17 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
- Cruz averages 3.17 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!