In a Week 5 battle of Heisman Trophy favorites, Bryce Young of Alabama got the best of Matt Corral and Ole Miss. The Crimson Tide rolled the Rebels 42-21, and Young is back on top of the odds to win the Heisman Trophy on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Young is now +125 to win the Heisman, and Corral fell to +250 after taking over as the favorite last week.
Young has passed for 1,365 yards with 17 TD passes and just 2 interceptions. Corral has 1,210 passing yards with 10 TD passes and zero interceptions. He's also rushed for 6 touchdowns.
Quarterback Desmond Ridder moved up in the odds following Cincinnati's win at Notre Dame. Texas' Bijan Robinson saw a jump as well.
Fresno State QB Jake Haener rounds out the top 10, and he leads the nation in passing with 2,230 yards.
Check out the list of the current Heisman favorites and contenders, according to odds at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heisman Trophy Odds 2021
1. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+125)
2. Matt Corral, QB, Mississippi (+250)
3. Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati (+1600)
4. CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+1600)
5. Spencer Rattler, QB, Oklahoma (+2000)
6. Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas (+3000)
7. TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State (+3000)
8. Kenny Pickett, QB Pittsburgh (+4000)
9. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (+5000)
10. Jake Haener, QB Fresno State (+5000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!