Heat vs Warriors Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 23
By Duel Staff
The Miami Heat versus the Golden State Warriors is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Warriors Game Info
- Miami Heat (47-25) vs. Golden State Warriors (47-24)
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-300) | GS: (+245)
- Spread: MIA: -7 (-110) | GS: +7 (-110)
- Total: 213.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Miami is 39-31-2 this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 9-11-1 as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 40 of Miami's 72 games have gone over the point total.
- Golden State has covered the spread 35 times in 71 games.
- The Warriors have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 6.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Golden State has played 71 games this season, and 29 of them have hit the over.
Heat vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (63.8%)
Heat vs Warriors Point Spread
The Warriors are 7-point road underdogs against the Heat. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, and Miami is -110.
Heat vs Warriors Over/Under
A combined point total of 213.5 has been set for Heat-Warriors on March 23, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Heat vs Warriors Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Heat vs. Warriors reveal Miami as the favorite (-300) and Golden State as the underdog (+245) on the road.