Heat vs Thunder Game Info
Miami Heat (28-12, 10-11 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (23-18, 13-8 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 17, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Heat vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+102) | OKC: (-120)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-110) | OKC: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 47% | OKC: 53%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+4200) | OKC: (+21000)
Heat vs Thunder Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last five games.
- Miami is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Oklahoma City is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Oklahoma City is 12-4 straight up in its last 16 games.
Heat vs Thunder Stats
- Miami is averaging 111.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 107.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 109.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 107.9 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
Heat vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Heat-Thunder betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander - Points: Over 20.5 (-102) – Halfway through just his second NBA season, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is already averaging 20.0 PPG. And he's been even more productive at home, averaging 21.0 PPG in Chesapeake Energy Arena (18.9 PPG on the road). SGA is also averaging 24.7 PPG across his last six home games, and he's scored at least 21 points in four of those six games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.