Heat vs Nets Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (6-9, 2-6 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (10-8, 8-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amway Center — Orlando, FL
Heat vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+265) | BKN: (-330)
Spread: MIA: +7.5 (-110) | BKN: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 235.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (35%) | BKN: (65%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+2200) | BKN: (+320)
Heat vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Nets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Miami's last eight games.
- Miami is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- Brooklyn is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Brooklyn is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Miami lost to the Magic, 113-107, in its most recent game.
- Brooklyn defeated the Warriors, 125-99, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.