Heat vs Lakers Game Info
Miami Heat (6-2, 3-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (6-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Heat vs Lakers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+320) | LAL: (-410)
Spread: MIA: +8.5 (-110) | LAL: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 44% | LAL: 56%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+6500) | LAL: (+440)
Heat vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- The Lakers are 5-1 ATS in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Lakers' last nine games when playing at home against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of the last 18 games between the Heat and the Lakers.
Heat vs Lakers Stats
- Miami is averaging 115.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 111 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 101.1 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Miami defeated the Phoenix Suns, 124-108, on the road yesterday.
- The Lakers defeated the Chicago Bulls, 108-105, on the road on Tuesday, Nov. 5.
Heat vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Heat-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Player Performance Doubles - Anthony Davis 12+ Rebounds / Lakers Win (+154) — If you have faith that the Lakers are going to win this game and are looking to increase the odds, this could be the perfect pairing for you. On the season, Davis is averaging almost 11 rebounds per game (10.9) and that number jumps closer to 12 when you factor in his performances in Lakers' wins. With Miami playing on the road in the second night of a back-to-back, this could be a great opportunity for the Lakers to roll. If that is the case, then Davis will just need to outperform his yearly average by slightly more than one to make this bet a winner.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.