Heat vs Bucks Spread, Odds, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 5
Heat vs Bucks Game 5 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 5 (MIA Leads 3-1)
No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (56-17)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Heat vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-158) | MIL: (+134)
Spread: MIA: -3.5 (-110) | MIL: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (88%) | MIL: (12%)
Series Price: MIA: (-1300) | MIL: (+730)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+500) | MIL: (+2400)
Heat vs Bucks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Milwaukee +3.5
Over/Under: Over 216
NBA Playoff Bracket
Heat vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee defeated Miami, 118-115, in overtime in Game 4.
- Miami is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Miami's last nine games.
- Milwaukee is 5-3 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Milwaukee's last 15 games against Miami.
Heat vs Bucks Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.2 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 108.8 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.