Heat vs 76ers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 15)
Heat vs 76ers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Miami Heat (16-12, 8-8 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (15-3, 6-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA
Heat vs 76ers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+240) | PHI: (-295)
Spread: MIA: +7.5 (-110) | PHI: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 204 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1200) | PHI: (+3600)
Heat vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Philadelphia 76ers win (64.1%)
Heat vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The under has hit the under in three of Miami's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Philadelphia's last five games.
Heat vs 76ers Prop Bets
- Kyle Lowry — 16.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Duncan Robinson — 12.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- PJ Tucker — 8.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Dewayne Dedmon — 7.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- PJ Tucker — 5.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Kyle Lowry — 4.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Kyle Lowry — 8.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Gabe Vincent — 4.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- PJ Tucker — 2.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.