Hawks vs Cavaliers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Atlanta Hawks (15-19, 7-10 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (20-15, 10-7 Home)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, OH
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hawks vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+100) | CLE: (-118)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-114) | CLE: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 215.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+4200) | CLE: (+10000)
Hawks vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Atlanta Hawks win (51.4%)
Hawks vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in each of Atlanta's last five games against Cleveland.
- Cleveland is 9-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Cleveland's last eight games.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Prop Bets
- Trae Young — 30.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Clint Capela — 12.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Clint Capela — 14.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Trae Young — 3.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Trae Young — 10.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.