Hawks vs Pelicans Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 20
The Atlanta Hawks are among the NBA teams busy on Sunday, versus the New Orleans Pelicans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hawks vs Pelicans Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (35-35) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (29-41)
- Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-158) | NO: (+134)
- Spread: ATL: -3 (-112) | NO: +3 (-108)
- Total: 233 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Atlanta has 30 wins in 70 games against the spread this season.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks are 13-17 against the spread.
- There have been 38 Atlanta games (out of 70) that went over the total this year.
- New Orleans' record against the spread is 35-35-0.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans are 19-22.
- New Orleans has played 70 games this year, and 29 of them have hit the over.
Hawks vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (65.6%)
Hawks vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Hawks are hosting the Pelicans, and favored by 3 points. Atlanta is -112 to cover the spread, with New Orleans being -108.
Hawks vs Pelicans Over/Under
The Hawks-Pelicans matchup on March 20 has been given an over/under of 233 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Hawks vs Pelicans Moneyline
New Orleans is the underdog, +134 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -158 favorite at home.