Hawaii vs Boise State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-1, 1-0 MWC) vs. No. 14 Boise State Broncos (5-0, 2-0 MWC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Hawaii vs Boise State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAW: (+330) | BSU: (-440)
Spread: HAW: +11.5 (-110) | BSU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 60 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HAW: 42% | BSU: 58%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: HAW: N/A | BSU: (+25000)
Hawaii vs Boise State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Hawaii, 52-16, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 12, 2016.
- Boise State has won each of the last five head-to-head matchups by at least 35 points.
- Boise State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Hawaii.
- Boise State is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Hawaii.
- Hawaii defeated Nevada, 54-3, on the road in Week 5.
- Boise State defeated UNLV, 38-13, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.