Harvard vs Penn Basketball Game Info
Harvard Crimson (13-4, 2-0 Ivy) vs. Pennsylvania Quakers (8-7, 0-2 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Jan. 31, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: The Palestra – Philadelphia, PA
Harvard vs Penn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HARV: (-115) | PENN: (-105)
Spread: HARV: -1 (-110) | PENN: +1 (-110)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HARV: (N/A) | PENN: (N/A)
Harvard vs Penn Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Harvard vs Penn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Harvard defeated Penn, 66-58, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 16, 2019.
- Harvard is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Penn.
- Harvard is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn.
- Harvard is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Penn is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games against Ivy League opponents.
- Harvard defeated Dartmouth, 70-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020.
- Penn defeated Temple, 66-59, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.