Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (32-33) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (29-37)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Coverage: NBA TV
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+128) | POR: (-152)
Spread: MEM: +3 (-110) | POR: -3 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (26%) | POR: (74%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MEM: (+21000) | POR: (+16000)
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Memphis is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Memphis' last seven games.
- Portland is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Portland's last 18 games.
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Stats
- Memphis is averaging 112.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 113.7 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 113.6 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.2 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.