Grizzlies vs Blazers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 15)
Grizzlies vs Blazers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Memphis Grizzlies (17-11, 6-5 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (11-17, 10-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center - Portland, OR
Grizzlies vs Blazers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-146) | POR: (+124)
Spread: MEM: -3 (-110) | POR: +3 (-110)
Total: 217.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+8000) | POR: (+10000)
Grizzlies vs Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Memphis Grizzlies win (56.3%)
Grizzlies vs Blazers Betting Trends
- Memphis is 7-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Memphis' last five games.
- Portland is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Portland's last five games.
Grizzlies vs Blazers Prop Bets
- Dillon Brooks — 20.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Jaren Jackson — 18.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Desmond Bane — 17.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Dillon Brooks — 3.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Jaren Jackson — 5.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Desmond Bane — 5.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
- Dillon Brooks — 2.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Desmond Bane — 3.5: Over (+126) | Under (-124)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.