Green Bay vs Northern Kentucky Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Horizon League Semifinal Game
By Zach Brunner
Green Bay vs Northern Kentucky Basketball Game Info
Horizon League Tournament - Semi-Final Game
Green Bay Phoenix (17-15, 11-7 Horizon) vs. Northern Kentucky Norse (21-9, 13-5 Horizon)
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Indiana Farmers Coliseum – Indianapolis, IN
Green Bay vs Northern Kentucky Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+175) I NKU: (-220)
Spread: GB: +5 (-110) I NKU: -5 (-110)
Total: 151 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: 45% I NKU: 55%
Green Bay vs Northern Kentucky Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Green Bay: 33.8%
Northern Kentucky: 66.2%
Green Bay vs Northern Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky defeated Green Bay, 71-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 31, 2020.
- Northern Kentucky is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Green Bay.
- Northern Kentucky is 6-4 in its 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Green Bay.
- Green Bay is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Northern Kentucky is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Green Bay defeated Oakland, 78-63, in the quarterfinal round of the Horizon League Tournament on Thursday, March 5.
-This is Northern Kentucky's first game of the Horizon League Tournament, but they lost to Wright State, 64-62, at home in their most recent game on Friday, Feb. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.