Gonzaga vs San Diego Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Gonzaga vs San Diego Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (16-1, 2-0 WCC) vs. San Diego Toreros (7-10, 0-2 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Jenny Craig Pavilion — San Diego, CA
Gonzaga vs San Diego Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GONZ: (-1550) | USD: (+900)
Spread: GONZ: -15.5 (-110) | USD: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GONZ: 87% | USD: 13%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GONZ: (+1100) | USD: (+5500)
Gonzaga vs San Diego Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Gonzaga vs San Diego Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated San Diego, 79-67, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2019.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with San Diego.
- Gonzaga is 73-21 in the 94 all-time, head-to-head matchups with San Diego.
- The total has hit the over in four of Gonzaga's last five games.
- Gonzaga is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last five games.
- Gonzaga defeated Pepperdine, 75-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- San Diego lost to Santa Clara, 80-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.