The San Francisco Giants are among the MLB teams in action on Wednesday, up against the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Tigers Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (61-61) vs. Detroit Tigers (47-77)
- Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Giants vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-162) | DET: (+136)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-102) | DET: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Giants vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will start Logan Webb (11-6) versus the Tigers and Matt Manning (0-1).
Giants vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (60.3%)
Giants vs Tigers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Tigers reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-162) and Detroit as the underdog (+136) despite being the home team.
Giants vs Tigers Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Tigers. The Giants are -102 to cover, and the Tigers are -118.
Giants vs Tigers Over/Under
- Giants versus Tigers on August 24 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Giants vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Giants have been favorites in 84 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (57.1%) in those contests.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 22-14 when favored by -176 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 57 of 119 chances this season.
- The Tigers have compiled a 28-58 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.6% of those games).
- Detroit is 12-32 (winning only 27.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +148 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 37 times this season for a 37-62-6 record against the over/under.