Giants vs Saints Game Info
NFL Regular Season — Week 4 Game
New York Giants (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Giants vs Saints Odds & Spread
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+270) | NO: (-335)
Spread: NYG: +7 (-110) | NO: -7 (-110)
Total: 41.5 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (N/A) | NO: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: NYG: (+28000) | NO: (+3000)
Giants vs Saints Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions and picks are from numberFire's projection model.
Prediction: Saints win (82.1%)
Giants vs Saints Betting Trends
- New Orleans defeated the Giants, 33-18, in their last meeting on Sept. 30, 2018.
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Giants' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of New Orleans' last six games.
- The Giants are 10-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last 12 road games.
- New Orleans is 10-3-1 ATS in its last 14 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.