Giants vs Patriots Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 4
Giants vs Patriots Game Info
New York Giants (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. New England Patriots (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA
Giants vs Patriots Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+110) | NE: (-130)
Spread: NYG: +1.5 (-110) | NE: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 35 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYG: 39% | NE: 61%
Giants vs Patriots Betting Trends
- The Giants are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in the Giants' last five games.
- New England is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of New England's last 15 games.
Giants vs Patriots Stats
- The Giants defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 25-23, in their Week 3 preseason game.
- New England defeated the Carolina Panthers, 10-3, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- The Giants averaged 23.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- The Giants surrendered 25.8 PPG last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- New England averaged 27.3 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- New England surrendered 20.3 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Giants vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Giants-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 1-13 Points (+160) – The Giants and Patriots are both 3-0 heading into the final week of the preseason, as the former Super Bowl rivals will meet once again, this time in Foxborough. The Giants have to be impressed with rookie Daniel Jones so far, who should see significant action in this game. It should all be for naught though, as the Patriots are 19-0 straight up in their last 19 home games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.