Giants vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 19
By David Hayes
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Dodgers Game Info
San Francisco Giants (31-40, 16-19 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (49-25, 29-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+188) | LAD: (-220)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (+104) | LAD: -1.5 (-122)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 22% | LAD: 78%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Drew Pomeranz (2-6, 6.43 ERA) | LAD: Rich Hill (4-1, 2.60 ERA)
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of San Francisco's last 20 road games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of the Dodgers' last 16 games.
Giants vs Dodgers Stats
- Drew Pomeranz has a 1-5 record and a 3.40 ERA in 11 career appearances (nine starts) against the Dodgers.
- Rich Hill has an 8-2 record and a 2.33 ERA in 15 career starts against San Francisco.
- The Giants are averaging 3.79 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
Giants vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Giants-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Drew Pomeranz - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (+110) – Drew Pomeranz has been up and down lately, but his recent road performances have revealed one particularly troubling trend in the strikeout department. Pomeranz struck out just two batters in each of his last three road starts and didn't make it out of the fifth inning in any of those contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.