Giants vs Cubs Game Info
San Francisco Giants (63-64, 34-31 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (68-58, 43-19 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Giants vs Cubs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+176) | CHC: (-205)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-124) | CHC: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 25% | CHC: 75%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Jeff Samardzija (9-9, 3.54 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (8-9, 3.37 ERA)
Giant vs Cubs Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 18-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 road games.
- San Francisco is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The Cubs are 7-1 straight up in their last eight home games.
- The Cubs are 7-1 straight up in their last eight home games against the Giants.
Giants vs Cubs Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Jeff Samardzija is 0-2 with a 6.35 ERA in three career starts against the Cubs.
- Kyle Hendricks is 3-2 with a 2.47 ERA in seven career starts against San Francisco.
Giants vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Giants-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kris Bryant (+390) – Kris Bryant has been on a nice power run recently, with four homers in his last nine games. Today he faces off against Giants righty Jeff Samardzija, who Bryant has hit very well in his career with a .444/.444/.889 line in nine at-bats, which includes one homer. Samardzija has already served up 21 homers on the season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.