Giants vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 29
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the San Francisco Giants playing the Washington Nationals.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Nationals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (13-6) vs. Washington Nationals (6-15)
- Date: Friday, April 29, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-235) | WSH: (+194)
- Spread: SF: +1.5 (-111) | WSH: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Giants vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (66.5%)
Giants vs Nationals Moneyline
Washington is the underdog, +194 on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -235 favorite at home.
Giants vs Nationals Spread
The Nationals are +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The Nationals are -108 to cover, and the Giants are -111.
Giants vs Nationals Over/Under
A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Giants-Nationals on April 29, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.