Germany vs Spain Women's World Cup Betting Lines, Odds, Location, Date and Start Time
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Germany vs Spain Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
Group B: Germany (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Spain (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Location: Stade du Hainaut – Valenciennes, France
Germany vs Spain Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GER: (-115) | ESP: (+330) I DRAW: (+230)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+126) | Under: (-152)
Team to Score the First Goal: GER: (-170) | ESP: (+175) I NO GOALS: (+750)
Odds to Win Group B: GER: (-250) ESPN: (+220)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: GER: (+650) ESP: (+2300)
Germany vs Spain Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Germany is 1-0 in the 2019 Women's World Cup, defeating China, 1-0.
- Germany is favored to advance out of Group B (-250).
- Spain is 1-0 in the 2019 Women's World Cup, defeating South Africa, 3-1.
- Spain has the second-best odds to advance out of Group B (+220).
- Germany has the fourth-best odds to win the 2019 Women's World Cup (+650).
- Spain is tied for the seventh-best odds to win the 2019 Women's World Cup (+2300).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.