Georgia vs Auburn Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (8-1, 5-1 SEC) vs. No. 12 Auburn Tigers (7-2, 4-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Georgia vs Auburn Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-150) | AUB: (+130)
Spread: UGA: -3 (-110) | AUB: +3 (-110)
Total: 43 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UGA: 51% | AUB: 49%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UGA: (+1400) | AUB: (N/A)
Georgia vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Auburn, 27-10, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Georgia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Georgia is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Georgia defeated Missouri, 27-0, at home in Week 11.
- Auburn was on bye in Week 11, but the Tigers defeated Ole Miss, 20-14, at home in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.