On Saturday in college basketball, the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are up against the Boston College Eagles.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Point Spread
Boston College is an underdog by 3.5 points versus Georgia Tech. Boston College is -110 to cover the spread, and Georgia Tech is -110.
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia Tech versus Boston College game on March 5 has been set at 134.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Moneyline
The Georgia Tech vs Boston College moneyline has Georgia Tech as a -164 favorite, while Boston College is a +136 underdog.
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia Tech wins (66.0%)
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech's record against the spread (ATS) is 12-16-0.
- The Yellow Jackets' ATS record as 3-point favorites or more is 3-3.
- There have been 12 Georgia Tech games (out of 30) that hit the over this season.
- Boston College has covered the spread 14 times in 29 games.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 9-9 as 3-point underdogs or greater.
- Boston College has seen 14 of its 29 games go over the point total.
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Georgia Tech: (-164) | Boston College: (+136)
- Spread: Georgia Tech: -3.5 (-110) | Boston College: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 134.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!