Georgia Tech vs Miami Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Larry Rupp
Georgia Tech vs Miami Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-5, 2-4 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (4-4, 2-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Georgia Tech vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTECH: (+290) | MIAMI: (-385)
Spread: GTECH: +10.5 (-118) | MIAMI: -10.5 (-104)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Georgia Tech vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Tech: (8.2%) | Miami: (91.8%)
Georgia Tech vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 13-12 straight up in 25 all-time head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Georgia Tech defeated Miami, 28-21 (OT), during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Georgia Tech is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- Georgia Tech is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games against Miami.
- Miami is 2-5 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.