Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia State Panthers and Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia State vs Louisiana Point Spread
The Ragin' Cajuns are 12.5-point home favorites against the Panthers. Louisiana is -110 to cover the spread, while Georgia State is -110 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Georgia State vs Louisiana Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia State vs Louisiana Week 10 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Georgia State vs Louisiana Moneyline
The Panthers vs Ragin' Cajuns moneyline has Louisiana as a -550 favorite, while Georgia State is the +390 underdog on the road.
Georgia State vs Louisiana Betting Trends
- Louisiana is 5-0 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia State.
- Louisiana defeated Georgia State, 34-31, in their last meeting on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Georgia State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Louisiana is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Georgia State's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Louisiana's last five games.
Georgia State vs Louisiana Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisiana wins (92.8%)
Georgia State vs Louisiana Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GAST: (+390) | UL: (-550)
Spread: GAST: +12.5 (-110) | UL: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.