Georgetown vs Butler Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (3-6, 1-4 Big East) vs. Butler Bulldogs (2-5, 1-3 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Georgetown vs Butler State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTWN: (+168) | BUT: (-200)
Spread: GTWN: +4.5 (-112) | BUT: -4.5 (-108)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTWN: (58%) | BUT: (42%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTWN: (+15000) | BUT: (+8000)
Georgetown vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgetown vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated Butler, 73-66, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Georgetown is 9-7 in its 16 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Butler.
- Georgetown is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Butler.
- Georgetown is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Butler.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgetown's last six games.
- Butler is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Butler's last 10 games against Georgetown.
- Georgetown lost to Marquette, 64-60, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Butler lost to Seton Hall, 68-60, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.