Full List of Sony Michel Super Bowl Prop Bets on FanDuel Sportsbook (Including Picks & Predictions)
Updated (Sunday, Feb. 13, 3:05 p.m. EST): Official odds for Super Bowl props were updated from FanDuel Sportsbook.
We're officially a few days away from Super Bowl LVI between the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams. Los Angeles is listed as a 4-point favorite per FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bengals vs Rams Prop Bets
But a spread bet is far from the only way to wager on the Super Bowl. There are a host of player props available on the biggest stars in this game. That includes Rams running back Sony Michel.
Here's every Michel-centric player prop available on FanDuel Sportsbook, including our top pick on the slate.
Sony Michel Super Bowl Prop Bets
1. Anytime Touchdown Scorer: Sony Michel (+350)
2. First Touchdown Scorer: Sony Michel (+1700)
3. To Score 2+ Touchdowns: Sony Michel (+3100)
4. Any Time First Half Touchdown Scorer: Sony Michel (+650)
5. Any Time Second Half Touchdown Scorer: Sony Michel (+700)
6. Player Rushing Yards - Sony Michel: Over/Under - 20.5
7. Player Rush Attempts - Sony Michel: Over/Under – 5.5
8. Player Longest Rush - Sony Michel: Over/Under – 7.5
9. To Win Super Bowl LVI MVP: Sony Michel (+12000)
Sony Michel Super Bowl Prediction & Pick
After totalling almost 1,000 yards from scrimmage during the regular season, the playoffs have been quieter for Michel. He's shared backfield duties with the returning Cam Akers, leading to 24 carries for 78 yards over three games. He's also caught three passes for -8 yards.
Darrell Henderson is expected to start for the Rams on Sunday, which could bump Michel down to the No. 3 spot in Los Angeles' backfield. If that's the case, it'll be tough to get some betting value out of Michel.
Taking the under on Michel's "longest rush" seems like the way to go. Aside from his 35-yard rush in the Wild Card round, he really hasn't done that much on the ground this postseason.
Sony Michel Best Bet for Super Bowl 56
Player Longest Rush - Sony Michel: Under 7.5 (-114)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.