Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Fresno State Bulldogs and Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Fresno State vs Hawai'i Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 10.5-point road favorites against the Rainbow Warriors. Fresno State is -110 to cover the spread, while Hawai'i is -110 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Fresno State vs Hawai'i Over/Under
The over/under for the Fresno State vs Hawai'i Week 5 college football matchup is set at 63.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Fresno State vs Hawai'i Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors moneyline has Fresno State as a -420 favorite, while Hawai'i is the +310 underdog at home.
Fresno State vs Hawai'i Betting Trends
- Fresno State is 17-16-1 in 34 all-time head-to-head matchups against Hawai'i.
- Hawai'i defeated Fresno State, 34-19, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Fresno State is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Hawai'i.
- Hawai'i is 1-4 straight up in its last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in five of Fresno State's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Hawai'i's last nine games.
Fresno State vs Hawai'i Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (-420) | HAW: (+310)
Spread: FRES: -10.5 (-110) | HAW: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FRES: (N/A) | HAW: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.