Ngannou vs Dos Santos Date & Fight Info
Francis Ngannou (13-3-0) vs Junior Dos Santos (21-5-0)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Ngannou vs Dos Santos Betting Info
- Ngannou: (-220)
- Oleinik: (+176)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ngannou: Points or Decision (+1000)
- Ngannou: KO/TKO (-165)
- Ngannou: Submission (+1900)
- Dos Santos: Points or Decision (+750)
- Dos Santos: KO/TKO (+410)
- Dos Santos: Submission (+1700)
Ngannou vs Dos Santos Betting Trends and Stats
- Dos Santos leads Ngannou in significant strike accuracy, 48.41 percent to 37.19 percent.
- Ngannou leads Dos Santos in submission average, 0.47 percent to 0.07 percent.
- Ngannou has a heavy reach advantage of six inches over Dos Santos (83" to 77").
Ngannou vs Dos Santos Prop Bet
- Ngannou by KO/TKO (-165) – This one comes down to size. Ngannou has the major advantage in reach, as we mentioned above, at six inches. Additionally, he has the weight advantage, outweighing Dos Santos by 12 pounds. Dos Santos isn't exactly a spry chicken (35 years old), while Ngannou is on the come up, looking for another solid victory to add to his already impressive resume.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.