Canadiens vs Flyers Game 6 Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 6 (PHI leads 3-2)
No. 1 Philadelphia Flyers (41-28-7) vs. No. 8 Montreal Canadiens (31-40-9)
Date: Friday, Aug. 21, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Canadiens vs Flyers Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-135) | MTL: (+115)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+230) | MTL: +1.5 (-280)
Total: 4.5 – Over: (-180) I Under: (+155)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 90% | MTL: 10%
Series Price: PHI: (-500) | MTL: (+360)
Stanley Cup Odds: PHI: (+850) | MTL: (+4900)
Canadiens vs Flyers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Over 5
NHL Playoff Bracket
Canadiens vs Flyers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Montreal in Game 5, 5-3.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Philadelphia's last 11 games.
- Philadelphia is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Montreal's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Montreal's last nine games against Philadelphia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!