Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Florida State Seminoles and Wake Forest Demon Deacons.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Florida State vs Wake Forest Point Spread
The Demon Deacons are 5.5-point home favorites against the Seminoles. Wake Forest is -110 to cover the spread, while Florida State is also -110 to cover as the 5.5 -point underdog.
Florida State vs Wake Forest Over/Under
The over/under for the Florida State vs Wake Forest Week 3 college football matchup is set at 61.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Florida State vs Wake Forest Moneyline
The Seminoles vs Demon Deacons moneyline has Wake Forest as a -225 favorite, while Florida State is the +180 underdog on the road.
Florida State vs Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Florida State is 30-7-1 straight up in 38 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Florida State, 22-20, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Florida State is 0-11 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Florida State's last 10 games.
- Wake Forest is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Wake Forest's last six games against Florida State.
Florida State vs Wake Forest Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+180) | WAKE: (-225)
Spread: FSU: +5.5 (-110) | WAKE: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (N/A) | WAKE: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.