Florida State vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Florida State Seminoles (13-2, 3-1 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (8-5, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joe Coliseum – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACCNX (ACC Network)
Florida State vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (-300) | WAKE: (+235)
Spread: FSU: -7 (-110) | WAKE: +7 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: 74% | WAKE: 26%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+3500) | WAKE: (+25000)
Florida State vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 70.3%
Wake Forest: 29.7%
Florida State vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Wake Forest, 65-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Florida State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Florida State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Florida State is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- Florida State defeated Louisville, 78-65, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Wake Forest defeated Pittsburgh, 69-65, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.