The college basketball schedule on Wednesday includes the Florida Gators taking on the Georgia Bulldogs.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Florida vs Georgia Point Spread
Georgia is the underdog by 14 points against Florida. Georgia is -110 to cover the spread, and Florida is -110.
Florida vs Georgia Over/Under
The over/under for Florida-Georgia on February 9 is 144.5. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Florida vs Georgia Moneyline
Florida is the favorite, -1300 on the moneyline, while Georgia is a +760 underdog.
Florida vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida win (94.3%)
Florida vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Florida is 12-11-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Gators have an ATS record of 4-3 as 14-point favorites or more.
- Florida has seen 10 of its 23 games hit the over.
- Georgia's record against the spread is 9-15-0.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-1 as 14-point underdogs or more.
- Georgia has played 23 games this season, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
Florida vs Georgia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Florida: (-1300) | Georgia: (+760)
- Spread: Florida: -14 (-110) | Georgia: +14 (-110)
- Total: 144.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!