Flames vs Hurricanes Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 7)
Flames vs Hurricanes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Calgary Flames (17-9-6, 13-6-2 Away) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (23-7-1, 10-3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, January 7, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Flames vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CGY: (+160) | CAR: (-194)
Spread: CGY: +1.5 (-158) | CAR: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 6 – Over: (-114) I Under: (-106)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CGY: (+2000) | CAR: (+1300)
Flames vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (58.4%)
Flames vs Hurricanes Betting Trends
- Calgary is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- Carolina is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Calgary's last nine games against Carolina.
- The total has hit the under in six of Carolina's last eight games against Western Conference opponents.
Flames vs Hurricanes Prop Bets
- Matthew Tkachuk — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Andrei Svechnikov — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Elias Lindholm — 0.5: Over (+240) | Under (-310)
- Johnny Gaudreau — 0.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Elias Lindholm — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.