Falcons vs 49ers Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (4-9, 2-4 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (11-2, 5-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Falcons vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+400) | SF: (-500)
Spread: ATL: +10.5 (-125) | SF: -10.5 (+105)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-125) | Under: (+105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: 51% | SF: 49%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: ATL: (N/A) | SF: (+175)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ATL: (N/A) | SF: (+470)
Falcons vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Atlanta is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Francisco's last seven games.
Falcons vs 49ers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 23.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 26.4 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 30.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 17.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Atlanta defeated the Carolina Panthers, 40-20, at home in Week 14.
- San Francisco defeated the New Orleans Saints, 48-46, on the road in Week 14.
Falcons vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Falcons-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Quarter - Total: Over 10 points (+118) – Both of these teams have gotten off to hot starts as of late. The Falcons are scoring an average of 4.3 first quarter points over their last three games, while the 49ers are scoring a lofty eight in the first 15 minutes. While its last three games have been a gauntlet, the San Francisco defense is allowing 6.7 first quarter points over that span and the Falcons are surrendering 4.7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.