England vs New Zealand Cricket Match Location, Start Time & Stream
2019 ICC Cricket World Cup: Final
England (6-3-0, 12 points) vs. New Zealand (5-3-0, 11 points)
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Start Time: 5:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Lord's Cricket Ground
Location: London, England
Stream: Sling TV
England vs New Zealand Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ENG: (-350) | NZL: (+245)
Total Match Sixes: 8.5 – Over: (-124) | Under: (-108)
Team to Score the Most Sixes: ENG: (-175) | NZL: (+195) | TIE: (+750)
Team of Top Batsman: ENG: (-210) | NZL: (+150) TIE: (+7500)
Highest Opening Partnership: ENG: (-210) | NZL: (+150) TIE: (+6000)
England vs New Zealand Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- England is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against New Zealand.
- England is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five completed matches.
- New Zealand is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five completed matches.
- England has appeared in three World Cup Finals, winning none of those three.
- New Zealand lost the one World Cup Final appearance it has made.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.