East Carolina vs UCF Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
East Carolina Pirates (3-2, 1-0 AAC) vs. UCF Knights (2-2, 0-1 AAC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Bounce House – Orlando, FL
East Carolina vs UCF Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+285) | UCF: (-375)
Spread: 10.5: +5.5 (-118) | UCF: -10.5 (-104)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ECU: (N/A) | UCF: (N/A)
East Carolina vs UCF Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: East Carolina: (14.0%) | UCF: (86.0%)
East Carolina vs UCF Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCF is 9-7 in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against East Carolina.
- UCF defeated East Carolina, 51-28, in their last meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in eight of East Carolina's last 10 games against UCF.
- The total has hit the over in five of UCF's last seven games.
- East Carolina is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against UCF.
- UCF is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against East Carolina.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.