ECU vs Cincinnati Basketball Game Info
East Carolina Pirates (8-9, 2-2 American) vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (10-7, 3-2 American)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Fifth Third Arena – Cincinnati, OH
ECU vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+975) | CIN: (-1650)
Spread: ECU: +16 (-110) | CIN: -16 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ECU: 48% | CIN: 52%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ECU: (N/A) | CIN: (+10000)
ECU vs Cincinnati Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
ECU vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- East Carolina defeated Cincinnati, 73-71, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 5, 2019.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with East Carolina.
- Cincinnati is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with East Carolina.
- Cincinnati is 12-2 in the last 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups with East Carolina.
- East Carolina is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
- East Carolina lost to Tulsa, 65-49, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Cincinnati lost to then-No. 22 Memphis, 60-49, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.