Cover Photo: Getty Images
Duke vs Michigan State Game Info
East Region (Elite 8)
No. 2 Michigan State Spartans (31-6) vs. No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (32-5)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 5:05 p.m. EST
Location: Capital One Arena – Washington, DC
Michigan State vs Duke Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+125) | DUKE: (-145)
Spread: MSU: +2 (-110) | DUKE: -2 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: 51% | DUKE: 49%
Michigan State vs Duke Betting Trends & Stats
- Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo is 1-11 against Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski in his career.
- Michigan State has won eight straight games heading into this matchup.
- The total has gone over in eight of Michigan State's last nine games when playing Duke.
- Duke has won six straight games heading into Sunday's matchup with Michigan State.
- Duke is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Michigan State.
Michigan State vs Duke Prop Bet
All Michigan State-Duke prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Second Half Point Spread: Michigan State +1 (-110) – Unlike Michigan State, Duke has narrowly escaped upsets in both of the its last two NCAA Tournament games. The Spartans have won all three of their tournament games by double digits, and Michigan State has outscored opponents in all three of its second halves of the tournament by an average of 7.6 points per game (PPG). On the other hand, Duke has already been outscored in the second half of one of its three tournament games (against UCF), and the Blue Devils just survived a missed buzzer beater in the Sweet 16 against Virginia Tech.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.