Ducks vs Panthers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Anaheim Ducks (29-33-12, 13-16-7 Away) vs. Florida Panthers (51-15-6, 30-6-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: FLA Live Arena — Sunrise, FL
Ducks vs Panthers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ANA: (+375) | FLA: (-520)
Spread: ANA: +2.5 (-125) | FLA: -2.5 (+104)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-132) I Under: (+108)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: ANA: (N/A) | FLA: (+550)
Ducks vs Panthers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Panthers win (68.7%)
Ducks vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Anaheim is 2-7 straight up in its last nine road games.
- Florida is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Anaheim's last 15 games against Atlantic Division opponents.
- The total has hit the under in five of Florida's last six games.
Ducks vs Panthers Prop Bets
- Jonathan Huberdeau — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-220)
- Sam Bennett — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
- Claude Giroux — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Sam Reinhart — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (-192) | Under (+154)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.