Ducks vs Hurricanes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Anaheim Ducks (29-32-12, 13-15-7 Away) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (46-18-8, 26-7-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Ducks vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ANA: (+290) | CAR: (-385)
Spread: ANA: +1.5 (+120) | CAR: -1.5 (-144)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: ANA: (+50000) | CAR: (+1000)
Ducks vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (68.8%)
Ducks vs Hurricanes Betting Trends
- Anaheim is 3-12 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Carolina is 0-6 straight up in its last six home games against Anaheim.
- The total has hit the under in five of Anaheim's last six games against Carolina.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Carolina's last 14 home games.
Ducks vs Hurricanes Prop Bets
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+158) | Under (-196)
- Troy Terry — 0.5: Over (+240) | Under (-310)
- Nino Niederreiter — 0.5: Over (+250) | Under (-325)
- Teuvo Teravainen — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Tony DeAngelo — 0.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.