The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB teams in action on Saturday, versus the San Diego Padres.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (94-43) vs. San Diego Padres (77-62)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-154) | SD: (+130)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+116) | SD: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Julio Urias (15-7, 2.29 ERA), who is looking for win No. 16 on the season, and the Padres will turn to Blake Snell (6-8, 3.82 ERA).
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (51.9%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while San Diego is a +130 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are +1.5 on the spread (-140 to cover), and Los Angeles is +116 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Padres contest on September 10 has been set at 7.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 129 games this year and have walked away with the win 92 times (71.3%) in those games.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 79 of 110 games when listed as at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 61 of their 135 opportunities.
- The Padres have been the moneyline underdog 40 total times this season. They've gone 22-18 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, San Diego has gone 7-8 (46.7%).
- San Diego has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 65 times this season for a 65-69-3 record against the over/under.