The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (37-22) vs. San Francisco Giants (32-26)
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-130) | SF: (+110)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+132) | SF: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will start Julio Urias (3-5) versus the Giants and Carlos Rodon (4-4).
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (56.1%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is a +110 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -130 favorite on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Giants are -160 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +132.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Giants game on June 12 has been set at 8, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 36, or 62.1%, of the 58 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 35-19 when favored by -134 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 60 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Giants have been the moneyline underdog 12 total times this season. They've finished 4-8 in those games.
- San Francisco has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- San Francisco has played in 55 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-23-3).