The Monday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (96-43) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (66-73)
- Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-240) | ARI: (+194)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-137) | ARI: +1.5 (+114)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Tyler Anderson (14-3) against the Diamondbacks and Ryne Nelson (1-0).
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (71.3%)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Arizona is a +194 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -240 favorite on the road.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are hosting the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Diamondbacks are -137 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +114.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The Dodgers-Diamondbacks game on September 12 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 94, or 71.8%, of the 131 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 27 of 38 games when listed as at least -240 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of their 137 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 42-55 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer, Arizona has gone 2-6 (25%).
- Arizona has played in 136 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 63 times (63-71-2).