Dodgers vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 17
By Max Staley
Dodgers vs Braves Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (82-42, 34-26 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (72-52, 34-27 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-156) | ATL: (+136)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-114) | ATL: +1.5 (-102)
Total: 10 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 73% | ATL: 27%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (12-2, 1.45 ERA) | ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (4-5, 6.24 ERA)
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Atlanta's last 10 games.
- Atlanta is 3-9 straight up in its last 12 home games against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Braves Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.54 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.40 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Hyun-Jin Ryu is 1-1 with a 1.98 ERA in four career starts against Atlanta.
- Mike Foltynewicz is 1-2 with a 6.23 ERA in three career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Braves Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-144) – Hyun-Jin Ryu has been absolutely dominant this season, but he hasn't been a great source of strikeouts (121 Ks in 142 2/3 innings pitched). He's also failed to reach five strikeouts in each of his last three starts, which suggests he could struggle to rack up six Ks against Atlanta tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.